[messages] [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

Charles McLellan cgmclellan2000 at knology.net
Mon Apr 28 21:40:49 CEST 2014

Naturally, that is what I did -- opened side by side demo and actual
modules in the edit mode. However, the left pane of my module does not
contain the same items as the right side of Tim's demo module.
Therefore, I cannot change the right pane of my module to echo Tim's.

I concluded that there needed to be some imported Java files to my
module's left pane in order for me to transfer to my module's right pane
the same data as contained in Tim's demo.