[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 29 21:25:44 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

The grid labeling doesn't matter. The script does not depend on that -
it works on internal absolute x,y positions.

What is happening is it is indeed returning the piece to the 0,0
position because these are the initial values you entered into the
dynamic properties. What this means is you missed adding the autoexec
gkc. Look at the bottom of my module tree. You need to add this feature
too. Also this is not going to work on a previously saved game logfile.
It must be a new game. the autoexec only runs on initial startup of a
game/ created save file

sorry its called in the tree "Initialize pieces[Startup Global Key
Command]

btw I will make an alternate version for you here shortly with a Global
key to reset start positions so you dont have to do it individually on
each piece