[messages] [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

Charles McLellan cgmclellan2000 at knology.net
Tue Apr 29 22:34:59 CEST 2014

Actually, I did add that thing at the bottom of the tree. I'll go back
and check. I probably made a copying error.

There may be a bit of a delay. My computer is beset with problems just
now -- not of VASSAL's origin. May take some time to straighten out. I
am NOT leaving until this whole module is fixed.

I will have to import a new module. Not a major problem, but coping the
Demo data again might take a little time.