[messages] [Module General Discussion] New Mage Wars Module

teberger tberge01 at cs.unm.edu
Sat Feb 1 09:51:30 MST 2014

So, I was building a spellbook this morning and there's a slightly
frustrating issue with the card placement. It does allow you to place
cards off the left side of the spellbook and it's impossible to drag it
back over. The only solution I found was to save the book into your
save/load book area and find the misbehaving hard and drag it back into
your spellbook to delete it. Dunno if there's a way to fix that, but
spellbook builders beware! It's quite irritating.