[messages] [Module General Discussion] New Mage Wars Module

teberger tberge01 at cs.unm.edu
Tue Feb 4 06:53:34 CET 2014

Let me know if you need any more playtesters. I am always looking to
play more ^-^

The necro is actually my favorite right now :)

Also, as a side-note, the game actually isn't over when the mage dies.
It is over when the phase in which the mage died is over. So, if you
died during the creature action phase, you technically had the chance to
finish all your actions on your creatures before the game is over. That
way games can actually end in draws. I've managed a few draws before
this way when my mage died but I had a bunch of archers to finish the
other dude off :D