[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] 3.2.9 will not launch under my OS X 10.5.8

blackice blackice at myrealbox.com
Wed Feb 12 05:31:17 CET 2014

"uckelman" wrote:

> /usr/bin/java is probably a symbolic link. To what does it point?
>
>   ls -l /usr/bin/java

Hi Joel,

Sorry for the slow response. I ran the command above. This is the result

lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  74 26 Aug  2011 /usr/bin/java ->
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/Current/Commands/java

I don't know what any of this means, but am happy to work through this
with your guidance. I'll stay on top of this thread from here on.

Thanks!

Martin