[messages] [General Discussion] We've Moved to a New Host

reddeblu reddeblu at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 09:51:49 CET 2014

The game servers are playing great! Much better than before, it seems
performance has gone up. :D

But...  the Server Status list appears to be broken, current games are
not showing up as, well current games. And old current games have not
gone away since the move to the new host.

Not only are the old current games remaining there, but I've tried with
many different modules along with a few others, we can not get any new
modules to appear in the current games list of the Server Status.