[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Installed 3.2.10 runs as though it's 3.2.9 and won't go away

alsandor alsandor at rogers.com
Wed Feb 12 17:14:46 CET 2014

We could work on solving the problem after the module is done.  I could
do a sample module.  I am now running 3.2.7 and it identifies itself as
such.  Oddly though, when I uninstalled 3.2.10 and 3.2.9, it also
automatically removed the version of 3.2.7 which I had just installed so
I had to reinstall it.

If people are having issues with 3.2.10, you might suggest strongly that
they uninstall all previous versions which seems likely the reason why
3.2.10 (which was installed) appeared as 3.2.9 both in the library when
making edit saves and in the splash screen.