[messages] [Module Design] Board Tutorial question "minefield" for Zap Wars

jagdtigerjones jager_vassal at the-weirdos.com
Sat Feb 15 08:45:35 CET 2014

In the Board tutorial when I create the Minefield single piece and add
the layers mask and invisibility fields and then try and run the module
the Minefield is not there.  But if i click there and activate it or
turn it not invisible then I can see the piece and place it etc.
But when I run the ZAP WARS module that's include in the zip file, that
Minefield piece is visible (with the mine6 gif) then it turns invisible
and masks the same as the other module.  if I create another option in
the ZAP wars module I get the same result. Of note is the fact that  the
properties for the ZAP WARS included module's "minefield" properties,
there is a white field at the top and the same icon that appears in the
window pane for the pieces.     Iv'e looked and I can find no difference
for this.
So to clarify..why when I run the module is there no viewable icon at
the start in the Pieces window?

thanks
Scott