[messages] [Module General Discussion] New Mage Wars Module

reddeblu reddeblu at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 21:26:06 CET 2014

Okay people, general heads up.

I advise you avoid selecting and deleting mass amounts of cards from
your spell book at once. (Outside of the reset book option)

If you do, it will likely break vassal and freeze it for half an hour.

If you MUST mass delete cards at the same time for what ever reason, do
so using the keystroke _ALT D_, this will not cause the problem.

I discovered this the hard way when I accidentally saved two books on
top of each other. x.x

Thank you for your time. :)