[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal-3.2.10 wont start

sithstalker piephor1 at att.net
Mon Feb 17 05:20:37 CET 2014

> Please post the contents of the errorLog from immediately after a
> failed launch attempt. Also, check the task manager to see if java.exe
> or anything similar is already running before a failed launch attempt.

I have the same situation that others have described. Once the program
is installed, it starts once. After that, it will only start again if
one restarts the PC. Also, when I use the uninstall program, it leaves
the Vassal folder containing the "lib" folder, so the PC has to be
restarted again to remove those. I do not get any error messages; the
program just doesn't start. So, when I brought up the error logs, there
was no record. I tried again with the newly posted Version 3.2.11 and
still have the same problems.