[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal-3.2.10 wont start

BSkene anebo10 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 17:11:42 CET 2014

Before initially opening Vassal, the task manager reported only Chrome
as running. I opened Vassal as usual with  no problem. Then I  closed
it. The task manager again reported only Chrome running. Vassal, as
usual, failed to open a second time.

In answer to this:

"Also, please answer my other question: How did you launch VASSAL when
this errorLog was produced? "

I don't know what else to say except what I have repeatedly, that Vassal
opens once per computer restart. But isn't the error log produced when
Vassal fails to open?