[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Help - always losing connection to VASSAL server.

jackchampdempsey jackchampdempsey at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 18:27:35 CET 2014

Cheers,

Thank you for the response.

I have been using VASSAL 3.2.10
Had the issue when using 3.1.8 also

The connection is lost in under 15 minutes.  And continues to lose
connectivity every 10 minutes or so.  During my game session, I would
type a single character in the "chat" window and hit <enter>.   That
seemed to help, somewhat.

I don't receive an error message, but I haven't looked for one.

I will check the error log.  I haven't done that either.

While I am connected.  In a "game room" my opponent moves a unit on the
VASSAL board.  On my end I don't see it.  I look at the server
connection window and I am no longer in the room and the connection is
gone.

Thanks again.