[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal-3.2.10 wont start

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Mon Feb 17 19:56:53 CET 2014

Thus spake Joel Uckelman:
> Thus spake BSkene:
> > Before initially opening Vassal, the task manager reported only Chrome
> > as running. I opened Vassal as usual with  no problem. Then I  closed
> > it. The task manager again reported only Chrome running. Vassal, as
> > usual, failed to open a second time.
>
> Would you show me a screenshot of the Task Manager from between the
> first and second runs of VASSAL, and then again after the second run?

What I want to see in particular is the Processes tab. On Windows 8,
you need to go to "More details" to get there. There's likely to be
a longish list---take enough screenshots so that all of the rows are
visible.

On second thought, don't bother with doing this after the second run---
what I actually need is the contents of that process list from between a
successful run and a failed run.