[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal-3.2.10 wont start

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Wed Feb 19 15:43:58 CET 2014

Thus spake BSkene:

> Ok. but I was only to figure out what you meant by "context menu"
> through blind luck.

"Context menu" is the standard name for menus you can bring up by
right-clicking on GUI elements.

>  PID: 1480
> Process name" javaw.exe
> "Command line:C:\Program Files \java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe"-...
>
> I bet what you want to know is hidden by that ellipsis but I could not
> figure out how to expand it

In fact, that's precisely the thing I need. If this table is like others
typically found in Windows, then you can widen the Command line column by
dragging the boundaries between the column names. You might need to get
more space in the table by making the task manager dialog larger. It's
also possible that you can see the complete value of that cell in a
tooltip if you hover over it.