[messages] [Module Support] Crown of Roses v1.2: two Southwick blocks

Boisot rjgrandia at me.com
Fri Feb 21 20:26:56 CET 2014

On trying out the "Crown of Roses" module, I noticed that the "Inactive
Blocks" tray contains two copies of the "Southwick" block (Buckingham
faction). The lower one occupies the slot of the "Wiltshire" block.
There is no "Wiltshire" block in the tray. "Ctrl-I" sends both blocks to
the "Southwick" slot.
I re-downloaded and reinstalled the module in order to rule out a
download error, but the problem persists.
Time for a minor mod?  :P