[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal-3.2.10 wont start

sithstalker piephor1 at att.net
Sat Feb 22 07:15:39 CET 2014

Here is the situation: Vassal 3.2.11 will start the first time. Then, it
will not start again. However, if I go into Task Manager and close the
"Java (TM) Platform SE Binary" under the "Processes" tab, it starts
again fine without the need to restart the PC. I hope that provides
information that will help to update the Vassal file so that this extra
step isn't necessary.....thanks for your help!