[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal-3.2.10 wont start

BSkene anebo10 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 01:35:05 CET 2014

"uckelman" wrote:
> BSkene, sithstalker: I believe the temp file cleanup which happens
> when the Module Manager is closed was getting stuck for you in 3.2.11.
> Please try 3.2.12-svn9018[1].

It never rains but it pours.

I figures I should uninstall 3.2.11 before running the new exe. But that
generated an error (I was able to uninstall a different program I wanted
to get rid of anyway). So I went ahead and ran the exe. There was no
difference. 1 start up, then nothing on the 2nd attempt.

Thanks for all the work you're doing on this by the way.

[1] http://vassalengine.sourceforge.net/builds/VASSAL-3.2.12-svn9018-windows.exe