[messages] [Module Support] BAGSCN_v1.3.vmod

Madison jpmadis at ilstu.edu
Mon Feb 24 15:47:51 CET 2014

Barbarossa Army Group South Module Problem:

I am unable to load a .vsav file and choose the side during the wizard
startup.  Because of this, I am unable to access certain in game boxes
as the axis player or visa versa as the Soviet player.  The only time I
see the choose side options is when I start a fresh game offline.  I am
running this on a MAC 10.8.5.  Vassal is updated to 3.2.11

Another fellow player of mine has experienced the same issue on a
Windows machine as well.

Any suggestions?