[messages] [Module Design] Quick Questions About Masking

jmp120 services at johnmpotts.com
Mon Feb 24 19:43:19 CET 2014

I am just getting into module development. I have a quick question about
Masking that I am doing in a Block wargame. I want to be able to Mask
the blocks in order to simulate the back view of the block. I have it
working perfectly except for two problems. The Movement Trails and the
Mark When Moved seem to be obfuscated when the block becomes masked. Two
questions:

1. Is this by design and is there some way around it?
2. Is there something better I could use other than Masking to have the
blocks "face down" while making Movement Trails and Mark when Moved
still visible?

I don't need step by step instructions, just some direction. Thanks in
advance.

- John