[messages] [Module Design] Why "snap to defined point" not work on some computers?

airjudden airjudden at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 03:56:58 CET 2014

I created a module.  The main map has a "hex grid" property.  Inside of
that property box, I checked the box, "Snap to defined point?"

I sent it to the designer and he says it doesn't snap.

I created the module in Vassal 3.2.9.  I suggested he go out and
download the newest version.  Same problem.

I event went out tonight and downloaded 3.2.11 to make sure that we are
on the same version.  It still works fine on mine.

Any idea why it wouldn't work on his?

I asked him to grab a specific piece and place it in a specific hex and
then take a screen shot and send it to me, so I could see how it sits,
but I thought I would ask you all while I'm waiting, because even with
his answer, I have no idea why it wouldn't work on his machine.