[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Change Bitcoin money into your Bank account Worldwide

nusratasha nusrat_asha at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 14:06:53 CET 2014

Exkash.com is an automatic and trusted company working in the fields of
E-currency exchange. we are in urgent need of Bitcoin, if you have
bitcoins and want to get changed into local cash. we can provide you
best solution for this. you can spend your Bitcoin money and get money
exchanged into your bank account worldwide. if you want to receive money
through western union, we can send you western union worldwide. you must
try our services
Website = www.Exkash.com[1]
Yahoo = Ex_kash at yahoo.com[2]
Email = Admin at Exkash.coom[3]