[messages] [Module Design] Can a Marker name be a Basic Name?

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 26 18:59:37 CET 2014

"airjudden" wrote:

> That's why I was wondering if I had a syntax error in my Matching
> Properties field or if Marker Properties can't be used in that field.
>
> Thanks.

Marker properties can be used. The problem her is a special case you
made of syntax with your marker.

You gave your marker trait a property name of "LocationName".
LocationName however is a specifically reserved property already built
into vassal and makes your marker trait useless here as a result.

If you change your marker property name to something like
"NameOfLocation" it will work just fine.

Note Joel beat me to it :)