[messages] [Module Design] Can a Marker name be a Basic Name?

airjudden airjudden at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 20:00:53 CET 2014

I changed it to "NameOfLocation1" it still did not work.

I went to the BasicName of the card (Agrigentum) and copied and pasted
it back to the invisisble piece's marker trait (NameOfLocation1), just
to make sure there were no typos.

I add a text trait to the card to print $BasicName$ and to the invisible
piece (print $NameOfLocation1$).  I wanted to make sure that these names
were indeed what I thought they should be and they are.

I then went into the Global Key Command and changed the Matching
Properties to: BasicName==$NameOfLocation1$

Still doesn't work.

Then I tried to do the similar idea on another card.  I gave it the
Marker property: NumberOfSwords = 2

I gave a Prototype a Global Key Command and in the Matching Properties,
I wrote: $NumberOfSwords$==2

Nothing happens.

If I change the value to 0, it works.

BUT, I went to card, gave it a text property and told it to print
NumberOfSwords on the card it self, and it shows up as 2.

Are you SURE you can use Marker properties in the "Matching Properties"
of a GKC?