[messages] [Module Design] Can a Marker name be a Basic Name?

airjudden airjudden at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 20:27:43 CET 2014

And the plot thickens...

I decided to create a Dynamic property that would set the value "Swords"
equal to the number of the Marker Trait NumberOfSwords.

I attached a text property to make sure that the value of "Swords" was
correct and it worked.

But when I then changed "Matching Properties" to: $Swords$ == 2, it
didn't work.
I removed the $, thinking that might be the problem.  Nothing.

It amounts to this: I can't get the Matching Properties of the GKC to
understand ANY non-global variable.  Is this a 3.2.11 bug?