[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal-3.2.10 wont start

uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Wed Feb 26 20:28:35 CET 2014

Rindis, I believe I know why your file associations disappeared: The
uninstaller was unconditionally removing VASSAL file associations if
they existed---which is incorrect if those file associations were put
there by a different version of VASSAL. This causes a problem only when
you run the uninstaller manually. When the uninstaller is launched from
a later version of the installer, new file associations are established
by the (new) installer after the (old) uninstaller removes them, which
is why most people would never see the problem.

I've fixed this in 3.2.12-svn9021:
http://vassalengine.sourceforge.net/builds/[1]

[1] http://vassalengine.sourceforge.net/builds/