[messages] [Module Design] Can a Marker name be a Basic Name?

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 20:41:49 CET 2014

One idea is to use the Expression Builder to check the syntax of your
expressions (it's the little button at the far right of where you enter
your PME, looks like a little calculator).

If you are using the double equal sign (==), I don't think you can
simultaneously use the dollar signs around property names to get them to
evaluate. When I plug in __BasicName==$NameOfLocation1$__ and check it
in the builder, it gives a red X indicating that the syntax is not
correct. If you are writing your expressions in BeanShell, this would
need to be revised to: __BasicName==NameOfLocation1__. If doing
expressions the old way, the equivalent is __BasicName =
$NameOfLocation1$__