[messages] [Opponents Wanted] GDW Western Desert

ajruiz2252 ajruiz2262 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 18:10:19 CET 2014

Looking for anyone interested in PBEM Game Designer's Workshop Wester
Desert (from their Europa series)
I bought this back in the mid 80's and pushed some counters around solo,
but never got anybody to try it out with me. I like the big expanse of
playing board, the variety of options provided by the rules, and
relatively few playing pieces.

I am thinking that it would take a couple of weeks to re-familiarize
with rules and organize a game to start in, say mid to late-March.

If interested, send me an email at ajruiz2262 at gmail.com[1]

[1] mailto:ajruiz2262 at gmail.com