[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Layer Inactive bug?

BigAl737 akcannamores at ak.net
Fri Feb 28 07:56:46 CET 2014

I think I found a bug involving the relationship between the
invisibility trait of a playing piece and a map layer. In a nut shell,
if you make a piece invisible to the opponent, save the game, then open
the game you just saved, you can't make the layer inactive that contains
the invisible piece.

To demonstrate this I created a very simple module and logfile. The
instructions about how to make this bug appear are in the logfile. You
can get both files https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mo0m27gvwg5urbv/CupD9JT5GS

I use a Windows 7 64 bit PC and can provide additional system
information if you need it but I assuming that this issue is not
platform specific. I'm using VASSAL 3.2.11 and Java version 7 update 51.

Please let me know if I can provide more info. Thanks for checking into
this for me.

Allan