[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Heap Exceeded Problem

alexandermacleay alexandermacleay at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 08:36:20 CEST 2014

We need the following information:

- Aspire V5 NetBook
-Windows 8
- AMD dual core Processor A4-1250 (1.0GHz)
- 4GBDDR3 L Memorry
- Current Version
- Current Version
- Marvel Legendary 3.0

   I am Currently working on an extension for Marvel Legendary that will
add in the user made cards, which were found on the board game geek
forums. I am consistently running into a heap problem, which I assume is
my own error. The heap size keeps maxing out. I just started it and it
worked at Min512 and max 1080. However, after one additional deck it was
maxed out again. Any tips or tricks to save space on memory .