[messages] [General Discussion] Ever-growing save/log file size

Benkyo benkyo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 14:44:18 CEST 2014

>700KB is tiny. It's so small as not to be worth thinking about, given
>the amount of storage devices have these days. You're wasting your time

>by trying to do anything about it.

That's like, your opinion man. (sorry, out of place Big Lebowski
reference).

Thanks for the reply, and it's good to know that there's nothing going
on on the Vassal side of things.

When you are emailing logs and saves every day, and an archive of all
game turns clocks in at a hundred to several hundred logs and saves it's
not a trivial amount to store. If anyone has any clue as to what module
changes cause significant changes to save file size I'd like to hear
about it.