[messages] [General Discussion] Ever-growing save/log file size

Benkyo benkyo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 15:20:05 CEST 2014

Thanks! I'm guessing it's less the number of pieces than it is the fact
that just about every one of them references some very complex
prototypes. I'll try shortening some of the descriptions on the more
heavily referenced prototypes and see if that makes any difference, but
since they only use about 12 characters on average I can't see it making
much difference. You've certainly given me something to think about
though, so thanks again!