[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Minor Bug on Map Window Properites

uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Tue Jul 1 23:28:35 CEST 2014

Try 3.2.13-svn9124:

  http://vassalengine.sourceforge.net/builds/[1]

I'm unsure whether I did the right thing there. The problem is that the
stored value of reshufflable in any existing module is unreliable when
false---I can't tell whether it's false because the module designer set
it to false, or if it's false because "Send Menu text" was left empty. I
took the tack that if any of the fields are nonempty when reshufflable
is false, then reshufflable is false spuriously.

I don't know what modules use Draw Piles. It would be helpful if you'd
test this build against an assortment of modules which have Draw Piles
to see if it adversely changes their behavior.

[1] http://vassalengine.sourceforge.net/builds/