[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Heap Exceeded Problem

alexandermacleay alexandermacleay at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 02:56:45 CEST 2014

https://sourceforge.net/projects/vassal ... endaryext/[1]

I think the images might be the root of the problem, but really this is
a guess. The Extension runs at initial 2800 and max 6400. It takes a
while to load and does not close without manual help. I I have test
played full games successfully but, This is only about half of what i
intend to add on to the module. Also, I get the heap error when i try to
close the module with extensions.  Being a total rook I assume my fault
is in lack of knowledge of VASSAL. I'm pretty excited about VASSAL. I
put screen shots up on the source forge page.

Alexander

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/vassalmarvellegendaryext/