[messages] [Module Design] Spawning multiple instances of a deck

Benkyo benkyo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 13:50:17 CEST 2014

You are absolutely right. My apologies for assuming something was
possible when it isn't. Up until now I've only used pieces from a hidden
palette with the Replace with Other trait to automate setup.

You could do the same thing with a private window or other map though.

You could also work out something pretty complex such as:
Make an at start stack of pieces that are unselectable and unmovable
(does not stack trait) for each type of damage deck and destination deck
combination - that's a lot of pieces.
When you click the button or right-click menu option specific to both
the destination deck and the damage deck you want in it, the following
commands trigger:
1: A global key command causes all pieces in a specific at start stack
to trigger their Replace with Other traits, which gets the exact
configuration and number of pieces you want from the palette to the at
start stack.
2: The next global key command in the list causes all of the pieces in
the at start stack to Return to Deck.
3: A global hotkey shuffles the deck.

Should work, though I'm half-convinced there must be a better way.