[messages] [Module Design] Multiple Issues Building My First Module

orionsbell joc at orionsbell.com
Fri Jul 4 05:12:55 CEST 2014

HI, I'm brand new to all this so please be kind...

First I'm on Mac OS 10.9.4 and running Vassal 3.2.11.

I'm trying to build a beta test version of my developing game and have
already come across some issues.

I used the Card Game example in the last two pages of the 3.1 Design
Manual as a guide but have the following problems:

1) Can't get my second deck to display on the board.
2) When cards are drawn into player hands, a copy of the back image
cover the top left quarter of each drawn card.

Decks were built using the new multi-card feature.

Up coming issues:

1) Decks contain cards that are both horizontal and vertically oriented.
Mainly horizontal.
2) I want players to be able to rotate cards 90° both in their hand and
when they place cards into the pay area.

Please help. I've only been working on this for 3 hours and I'm already
frustrated.  :cry:

Jim