[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] *Sometimes* replicable resource/memory issue?

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Fri Jul 4 13:15:40 CEST 2014

Thus spake Benkyo:

> An action button pressed after loading and viewing a log (for example,
> log4) produces different results (intended or buggy) depending on
> whether the  log is loaded immediately after starting the module or is
> loaded after selecting load game (log1) > close game > load game (log2)
> > close game > load game (log3) > close game > load game (log4).

I can replicate it, but this module is far too complex for me to
troubleshoot easitly. My hunch is that there's a static variable
somewhere which is not being reset between loads. If you'd like me
to look into this more, make a cut-down version of the module from
which you've removed anything which can be removed while still
preserving the problem.