[messages] [Module Support] Faulty Pieces in Gettysburg (1964)

akulkis00 akulkis00 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 11:39:21 CEST 2014

uckelman wrote:
> Thus spake akulkis00:
>> That's precisely what I tried to do originally, and this has always
>> resulted in a rather smallish .vmod file which has no images
(inspecting
>> it by unzipping it reveals that the new .vmod file has an empty
images
>> directory).
>>
>> When I unzip the .vmod file before editing it (non-destructive
unzip),
>> THEN "edit module" and save it, I do at least end up with a .vmod
file
>> that has the images. BUT, the problem is that the number of allowed
>> facings weren't changed.
>
> I think what you're seeing here is that the module file isn't being
> written at all. Do you have the same problem with modifying other
> modules?

No, a new module file IS being created, but it's totally deficient.

akulkis at linux-86ja:~>  uname -a
Linux linux-86ja 3.11.10-11-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon May 12 13:37:06
UTC 2014 (3d22b5f) i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

openSuSE 13.1, 32-bit on a 32-bit i686 (dual-core Core Duo), with 4 GB
of installed memory