[messages] [Feature Requests] Mouse Stack Over Improvement

panther 2010 ares_ubris at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 20:28:49 CEST 2014

Many thanks for your reply.

For now, I have partially solved this problem using an inventory window
showing only the units stacked in a given hex.

Unfortunately, this solution has three weaknesses:

a) only selected units are displayed;
b)  you can enable a given command only at a given unit at once;
c) units with the "does not stack" trait are not showed;

What I would see is a "hex window" in which you can select one or more
of the units stacked in the hex  and enable a given command on them.

Cheers.

Panther 2010.