[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] The synchronize button is missing?

ziiar matt.murcko at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 01:57:38 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

I'm new to Vassal and I can't see other players actions.  When I looked
this up I found out about synchronization.

> Why can't I see all the events and pieces when the other player moves?
>
> This is usually caused by not being synchronized with the other
> player. When you start an on-line (server) game, all players must be
> synchronized.
>
> One of you has to right click on the other's name in the server
> controls and select synchronize. With multiple players everyone should
> pick a single player to synchronize with, such as the player who
> initiated the game. This will make sure that everyone’s game
> position is consistent.
>
> When you synchronize, any side selection, piece movement and map
> selections you have performed will be reset and replaced with the game
> information of the player to whom you synchronized. [User Guide]

However when I right click, there is no "synchronize", see attached
image.  Am I missing something?  Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

http://s28.postimg.org/idltus7kr/Vassal.jpg[1]

[1] http://s28.postimg.org/idltus7kr/Vassal.jpg