[messages] [Module General Discussion] Way of the Ninja: Capture the Shoguns Enemies! Module v0.5b

JEenerio jeenerio at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 09:53:44 CEST 2014

Good Day!

I have just added a module of my very first game called __Way of the
Ninja: Capture the Shoguns Enemies!__

The Intro goes like this:

> The Shoguns enemies have escaped! As a Ninja, you are tasked to
> capture them back. But beware! Your rival Ninjas are on the same task!
> It's an all-out war to gain the Shoguns favor! Who will win?
>
> Way of the Ninja: Capture the Shoguns Enemies! Or simply WOTN is a
> card and dice game designed to be played by 1 up to 4 players of ages
> 12 years and above and can be played for a minimum of 30 minutes and
> onwards
>
> The objective of the game is to acquire victory points by defeating as
> many enemies as you can and reach the end of the game by defeating all
> bosses hidden inside the Enemies pile. At the end of the game, the
> player or team of players with the most number of victory points wins!

For those who might be interested to try the module, you can find the
files and descriptions here
http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Way_of_the_Ninja:_Capture_the_Shoguns_Enemies

And for those who might want to support  games upcoming campaign, you
may visit our website and read all about it
http://www.wayoftheninja.url.ph

your feedbacks and reviews of the game as well as the module are most
welcome. The module has not much automation so your expertise on the
matter will help a lot for the improvement of the module as well as the
game.