[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Playing Solo

andyinkuwait andy at andywaller.com
Sun Jul 6 20:16:10 CEST 2014

I would like to play solo by playing first one side and then the other.
The module has cards that can be masked. If I mask a card and then
retire to switch sides I can still see the cards clearly. If I quit the
module and then log back in the system assumes I am playing the same
side. If I change my password and then load the log file where I masked
the cards, I can clearly see the front face of the cards that are
supposed to be masked. It seems that whatever I do I cannot mask them
'from myself'. Is there a workaround this problem? (I did check they are
actually masked by sending the log to a friend who confirms they are
masked)

Is there a way of me 'changing sides' where the cards will be properly
masked without me using a physically different computer?