[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Playing Solo

andyinkuwait andy at andywaller.com
Sun Jul 6 20:19:55 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

I would like to play solo by playing first one side and then the other.
The module has cards that can be masked. If I mask a card and then
retire to switch sides I can still see the cards clearly. If I quit the
module and then log back in the system assumes I am playing the same
side. If I change my password and username through preferences, and then
load the log file where I masked the cards, I can clearly see the front
face of the cards that are supposed to be masked. It seems that whatever
I do I cannot mask them 'from myself'. Is there a workaround this
problem? (I did check they are actually masked by sending the log to a
friend who confirms they are masked)

Is there a way of me 'changing sides' where the cards will be properly
masked without me using a physically different computer?