[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Playing Solo

andyinkuwait andy at andywaller.com
Sun Jul 6 21:02:47 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

Please, please read the first post. I did change username and password.

AFTER this I login again with the logfile containing the masking process
and I can still see cards unmasked. Must be something I am doing wrong.

I think I know what was happening.

Firstly, you can't use retire to change sides when masked card are
involved

Secondly, confusion as to how to mask a card (in this module, cards are
masked by default which I did not realize)