[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Heap Exceeded Problem

alexandermacleay alexandermacleay at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 05:24:56 CEST 2014

I use all .png files, but i cannot speak for the original module. Sorry
for the delayed response, I have been on vacation. All three extensions
are meant to be used together. Originally the plan was have all three of
these files as one large extension. I decided to brake them up into
smaller extensions, but all three are meant to be used as one. Vassal
runs all three and the original module sluggishly with the max memory
cranked up. Is there a way to store a card and have it repeat itself in
the deck rather than have multiples of a card?  That would save a
tremendous amount of space for this module and the extensions I am
making.

Alexander