[messages] [Module Design] Editing cards in an already created module.

MarkusDee markusdragonblood at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 02:36:20 CEST 2014

I've decided to try editing a Vassal Module to suit my needs. I've
looked around a bit, but haven't found an easy answer (to which I am
hoping there is one).

All I want to do is use my graphics editor to make some lines and a bit
of text on some already made cards in an existing module. I've found
that I can unzip a module and edit them but am unsure how to out that
module back together again. Does anyone know an easy way to do this?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,