[messages] [Module Design] Searching Through a Deck

orionsbell joc at orionsbell.com
Wed Jul 9 08:03:20 CEST 2014

I don't mean to monopolize this forum, but I still have a few more
beginner's questions that I can't find answered here already. I'm going
to post them separately to help others find them in the future.

I need allow a player to search through a deck. I have cards that
instruct a player to search Deck A,B,C, or D for a card of their choice
and place it in their hand.

This is a Beta test for what will eventually be a printed card game.

The player places the "search deck" card on the board so the other
player sees it. Then, without the opponent seeing the search and
resulting choice, the player needs to quickly go through the deck, pull
a card into their hand and have the deck re-shuffle.

Please help ASAP. I need to get this out for testing.

Jim