[messages] [Module Support] The Longest Day.

PeterLageri peterlag at youmail.dk
Thu Jul 10 20:07:19 CEST 2014

Is this module modified for the proposed 2nd edition of The Longest Day?

I'm asking because the 12ss is normally put on the german strategic
track on June the 6th and in the module it is shown for the 7th which
for 2nd edition would be too late for the possible mechanized movement
off the track in June the 7th turn.

Are the original module designers still around? Maybe I could get in
contact with them in a few weeks from now to discuss some additions.

What a humongeous work they have put into this!

Best Regards
Peter