[messages] [Module Design] How to overlap cards

starfish krhogan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 01:42:31 CEST 2014

I have created a deck, and want to allow players to overlap them face up
in such a way that about a half an inch of the left side of the card is
exposed and about 3/4 of an inch of the top is shown.  The top has the
title of the card which I want folks to be able to read when stacked
with other cards and the left side has cost and benefit icons.  I want
this to happen on one board, but not when the cards are in the draw
deck.

Any suggestions?  Any modules I should look at and reverse engineer?
Thanks!