[messages] [Module Design] Making a Re-Shuffle Button?

orionsbell joc at orionsbell.com
Sun Jul 13 05:42:18 CEST 2014

At this point I'm have become very confused by the Vassal documentation.

So, I have two graphical buttons I'd like to add to my play area that
will reshuffle one of two designated decks when each is clicked.

So here's an example of what I have so far for each of the 2 decks:

A) Deck with Deck Property "Re-Shuffle":Always (should it be Via
right-click menu?) I don't always want a random selection if a set of
cards have been returned in a particular order. I want the deck to be
randomized at the beginning of the game.

B) At-Start Stack belonging to board "Play Area"
    1) Single Piece in the At-Start Stack
        a) Basic Piece Trait assigned a PNG graphic of the button
        b) Does not stack Trait - Select Piece: normally; Move piece:
never
        c) Action Button Trait - Offsets:0; Width & Height: That of PNG
file; Invoke Key Command: ?

I've read a lot in the guide and saws recent answer her in this forum,
but I'm confused on how to proceed. I really need step-by step
instructions to continue from this point.

Please?